- Helps relieve mild anxiety, mood swings and nervous unrest.
- High potency formula.
- One-A-Day dose.
- Standardised St. John's Wort extract - each tablet provides 2.2mg Hypericin.
Ingredients: Herbal extract equiv. to dry: Hypericum perforatum (St. John's Wort) herb top flowering 4g (4000mg) std. to contain Hypericin 2.2mg
No Added Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial colours or flavours. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Adults- Take one tablet daily (with food). This can be increased to two tablets daily or as professionally prescribed.
- Common Uses:
- Provides symptomatic relief of mild anxiety
- Provides symptomatic relief of nervous unrest and helps maintain the healthy functioning of the nervous system
- Provides symptomatic relief of mood swings
- Helps maintain healthy mood
- Assists the body's ability to cope with stress
- Provides symptomatic relief of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Helps relieve sleeplessness
- Has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to relieve nerve pain
- Assists to maintain or improve general wellbeing
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to mild anxiety
- Those who suffer from or prone to nervous unrest and seek a supplement to maintain the healthy functioning of their nervous system
- Those who suffer from or prone to mood swings
- Individuals who seek a supplement to help maintain healthy mood
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to stress
- Women suffering from pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Those who suffer from or prone to sleeplessness
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to nerve pain
- Individuals who seek a supplement to maintain or improve general wellbeing
- St. John's Wort affects the way many prescription medicines work, including the contraceptive pill. Consult your doctor.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Use only as directed and always read the label
Please note: Prices and stock levels may differ between our Online shop and our Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Canberra shops.