Create an authentic vegetarian Laksa in minutes. Simply combine boiling water, coconut milk, laksa paste, noodles and your favourite vegetables for a spicy Malaysian meal.
340g. Ingredients: Chilli, ginger, lemongrass, laksa leaves, seasoning.
Vegan. Does not contain onion, garlic, leeks, chives or shallots.
Our favourite Laksa recipe
2 cups of water
1 stock cube
1.5 Tbs laksa paste
1 x 400ml can of coconut milk
1 small packet of bean vermicelli
Whatever vegetables you like (we use brocoli, baby corn, red capsicum, snow peas and bamboo shoots)
Half a packet of Fried tofu puffs (from the fridge in Asian supermarkets)
Handful of bean sprouts
- Soak bean vermiccilli in warm water for 15 minutes
- Mix water and stock cube in large pot and bring to the boil
- Add veges
- Add laksa paste and coconut milk and bring back to the boil
- Add vegetables
- Add tofu puffs
- Drain noodles and put in two deep serving bowls and sprinkle with bean sprouts
- Pour laksa on top and serve
- Garnish with chopped coriander and chilli paste (optional)
Please note: Prices and stock levels may differ between our Online shop and our Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Canberra shops.