A juicy burger, inspired by Korean BBQ. A creamy, luscious bowlful of Cheddary Broccoli Soup. Or how about a bright, fresh and beautiful burrito bowl with all the fixins? Isa makes it easy!
In Isa Does It, Isa Chandra Moskowitz shares nearly 200 recipes for the busy home cook, to make healthy, everyday meals in a snap. From stir-fries to scrambles to ambitious Sunday night suppers, Isa illustrates how simple and satisfying meat-free food can be.
Whether you’re a skilled vegan chef, new to the vegan pantry, or just looking for some fresh ideas, Isa’s unfussy recipes and quirky commentary will make your time in the kitchen as fun and productive as possible! With:
- Supermarket and pantry-friendly recipes
- Clear and concise directions
- Simple ways to improve your cooking time
- Secrets and shortcuts for complex, restaurant-quality vegan cooking
- Knife techniques and kitchen tips
- Plan-ahead strategies and quick clean-up
- Easy, breezy, one-bowl desserts
- Ingredient swaps for common allergens
- Beautiful images from photographer Vanessa Rees
There are plenty of 30 minute meals, and the ones that take longer are designed with built-in downtime; so while the quinoa and lentils are simmering, you can sit back, relax and iron out your plans for world domination. Or just play with your cat.
You’ll soon learn that exciting weeknight meals can be effortless and amazingly yummy. From “butchering” tofu, to indoor grilling, Isa has got you covered. With all the extra time you’ll have left, why not whip up some Strawberries & Cream Bread Pudding or an Orange Chocolate Chip Bundtcake for Wednesday night dessert? Isa Does It, and so can you!
Author:ISA CHANDRA MOSKOWITZ
Publish Date: Dec 1 2013 12:00AM
Page Count: 320.00
Please note: Prices and stock levels may differ between our Online shop and our Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Canberra shops.