A medium hot curry paste, Geo Organics Thai red curry paste is dairy free, has no artificial colours, approved by the UK vegan society, and good for anyone who needs a gluten free diet.
180g. Ingredients: Water, Diced Onion*, Green Chilli (14%)*, Green Peppers (8%)*, Sunflower Oil*, White Wine Vinegar*, Garlic Puree*, Ginger Puree*, Corn Starch, Cumin*, Sea Salt, Orange Juice*, Coriander, Lemon Grass Oil*
*Indicates Organic Ingredients
How To Use
- Heat 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil in a frying pan over a high heat
- Add a medium sliced onion and 2 crushed garlic cloves and fry for 2-3 minutes to soften.
- Add 500g, vegetables of your choice and fry until lightly browned.
- Stir in 1/2 jar of curry paste and cook for a few seconds
- Add 300ml of coconut milk, and 3 chopped green chilli's (optional), and then 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
- Bring to the boil then reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in 1 large green pepper, and 2 tablespoon lime juice.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes
- Serve with jasmine rice and garnish with coriander.
Please note: Prices and stock levels may differ between our Online shop and our Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Canberra shops.