A hot and aromatic curry paste, Geo Organics Madras curry paste is dairy free, has no artificial colours, approved by the UK vegan society, and good for anyone who needs a gluten free diet.
180g. Ingredients: Water, Tomato Puree (25%)*, Sunflower Oil*, White Wine Vinegar*,Garlic Puree*, Ginger Puree*, Cumin*, Garam Masala*(Coriander*, Cinnamon*, Ginger*, Clove*), Turmeric*, Salt, Coriander*, Chilli Powder*, Cardamom*, Cloves*
*indicates organic ingredients
Vegan. Organic. Gluten-free.
How To Use
- Heat 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil in a pan.
- Add a medium diced onion and small diced pepper, fry until softened.
- Add 244g tofu, and 1/2 jar (100g) of curry paste.
- (For best results leave to marinate overnight, but not necessary)
- Stir continuously on a medium heat.
- Add 200g tinned tomatoes.
- Simmer gently until cooked (approx. 30-40 mins).
- Add two tablespoons plain yoghurt, and garnish with fresh coriander and serve with rice.
Please note: Prices and stock levels may differ between our Online shop and our Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Canberra shops.