A mild and well rounded curry without the hotness, Geo Organics Korma curry paste is dairy free, has no artificial colours, approved by the UK vegan society, and good for anyone who needs a gluten free diet.
180g. Ingredients: Water, Tomato Paste*,Sunflower oil*, White Wine Vinegar*, Ground Coriander*, Turmeric*, Garam Masala* (Coriander*, Cinnamon*, Ginger*, Clove*,) , Sea Salt, Cumin*, Garlic Puree*, Ginger Puree*, Fennel*, Paprika*, Star Anise*
*Indicates Organic Ingredients
Vegan. Organic. Gluten-free.
How To Use
- Heat 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil in a pan.
- Add a medium diced onion and small diced pepper, fry until softened.
- Add 244g tofu, and 1/2 jar (100g) of curry paste.
- (For best results leave to marinate overnight, but not necessary)
- Stir continuously on a medium heat.
- Add 200g tinned tomatoes, and 40g creamed coconut.
- Simmer gently until cooked (approx. 30-40 mins).
- Add two tablespoons plain yoghurt, and garnish with fresh coriander and serve with rice.
Please note: Prices and stock levels may differ between our Online shop and our Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Canberra shops.