This thick and creamy plant based mayonnaise, made in Sydney, tastes exactly like regular mayo and 10% of profits goes to plant trees.
When compared to an average jar of egg-based mayonnaise, this thick and creamy plant-based Eco Mayo has 36% less fat AND saves 83L of water. The stuff condiment dreams are made of.
280g. Ingredients: Aquafaba (Water, Chickpeas), Sunflower Oil, Tapioca Starch, Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Salt, Sugar, Faba Bean Protein, Mustard Powder, Rosemary Extract.
Vegan. Egg-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, cholesterol-free.
Recipe suggestion: Healthy Spicy Black Bean Tacos with Eco Mayo
Prep Time 15 minutesCook Time 25 minutesServes 4-5Difficulty Easy as!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ medium brown onion
- ½ medium red capsicum
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp smoke paprika
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ chilli powder
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp Tabasco Original Red Sauce
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 medium avocados, halved and stoned
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp coriander, roughly chopped
- ½ medium tomato, diced
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- ½ Tbsp Dibble Eco Mayo Original
- Gluten free taco shells
- Coriander, roughly chopped
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil on medium heat and add the onion, red capsicum and sea salt for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the garlic, paprika, cumin, chilli powder and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Then add the black beans and gently squash the beans with a potato masher or the back of a fork.
- Add the corn kernels, chilli flakes, Tabasco sauce and black pepper and cook for a further 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon and set aside.
- Place the taco shells in the oven, accordingly to carton instructions.
- In a small bowl, add the avocados, garlic, oil, salt, pepper, lime juice and mash together with the back of a fork.
- Add the coriander and tomatoes and thoroughly mix together.
- Layer a taco shell with the guacamole, taco filling and top with freshly chopped coriander and Dibble’s super tasty Eco Mayo.
- Go back for seconds and thirds..
Please note: Prices and stock levels may differ between our Online shop and our Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Canberra shops.