Massel stock powders are also gluten-free, vegan, and suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.
How to use Massel Stock Powder
Massel stock powders make sensational stocks and broths and tasty soups, stews and sauces. The granules can also be used as seasoning for a huge range of dishes and make a great salt substitute. If you use Massel stock powder in your cooking you don’t need to add salt as well, so put more flavour and less salt in your food with Massel.
One canister of stock powder makes 10 litres of stock, so it’s great value for money.
One teaspoon of stock powder makes two cups of stock. Simply add to hot water and stir.
- Substitute for salt in any recipe for a tastier, healthier result.
- Add to baked or stuffed vegetables as a seasoning.
- Sprinkle on food while barbecuing.
- Use as a secret ingredient in salad dressing to make the flavours sing.
- Use to make risotto, pilau rice, polenta, paella, quinoa or couscous.
- Add to crumbed coatings for more savoury flavour.
- Makes a sensational seasoning for stuffing.
- Add to dips for a bit of extra zing or sprinkle on hot chips.
An essential ingredient for tastier stocks, soups and sauces
Top quality ingredients, vegetables, herbs, extra virgin olive oil and pure sea salt make Massel stock powder a favourite ingredient for home cooks wanting to give their food some extra natural goodness.
168g. Ingredients: Maltodextrin (Maize), Sea Salt, Refined White Sugar, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Spinach, Cabbage, Garlic, Celery), Natural Vegetable Flavours, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Chilli.
Serving Size: 125ml (1.5g)
Servings Per Container: 93
|Amount Per Serving |
Calories 4 ||Calories from Fat |
| ||% Daily Value* |
Total Fat 0.04g ||0% |
|Saturated Fat 0g ||0% |
|Trans Fat 0g || |
Cholesterol 0mg ||% |
Sodium 183mg ||8% |
Total Carbohydrate 0.82g ||0.3% |
|Sugar 0.17g || |
Protein 0.05mg ||0.1% |
|Lactose 0mg || |
|Gluten 0mg || |
|Not a significant source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron |
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be lower or higher depending on your calorie needs. |