Rocky Road recipe
Ingredients40g vegan honeycomb roughly chopped
50g vegan white chocolate roughly chopped
1/2 cup macadamias
1/2 cup hazelnuts
1 cup (75g) vegan mini marshmallows
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
235g organic vegan dark chocolate melted
- Grill the macadamias and hazelnuts for about 10 minutes on medium heat, or until slightly browned. Keep an eye on them so they don't burn! Let them cool and chop roughly if desired.
- Put the honeycomb, white chocolate, mini marshmallows, desiccated coconut and the cooled macadamias and hazelnuts in a bowl and mix well.
- After you have melted the dark chocolate let it cool slightly so it doesn't melt the white chocolate. Then pour this into the rest of the mixture and mix through thoroughly.
- Line a 20cm x 15cm baking tin or container with baking paper. Pour the Rocky Road mixture into this and even it out.
- Put in the fridge and it should be ready in about an hour!