Raw Green Spaghetti recipe
Makes 2-3 servings
1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 cup Savoury Yeast Flakes
1 clove Garlic
2 cups fresh Basil leaves
3 tbsp Pine nuts
Squeeze of lemon juice
2 large Zucchini
3 handfuls of Snow Peas or Sugar Snap Peas, thinly sliced
- Blend the oil, nutritional yeast, garlic, basil leaves, lemon juice and pine nuts in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Make noodles out of the zucchini by using a mandolin or Julienne vegetable peeler to carefully slice the zucchini lengthwise, starting at one end and ending at the other. As you work through the zucchini, turn it over and start again on another side, until there are only the seeds remaining.
- Discard the zucchini seed cores and place the zucchini noodles in a large bowl.
- Mix the pesto and snow peas with the zucchini noodles.
- Season with salt & pepper and enjoy!