Recipe by Briony Osborne @missbriony
1 can Nature’s Charm Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
½ cup Nuttelex
½ cup hazelnut butter
1 cup desiccated coconut
1 packet Leda Arrowroot Biscuits
½ cup cacao powder
½ cup craisins
½ cup pistachios
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
150g Vego chocolate bar
- Crush biscuits then add to a bowl along with coconut, craisins, cocoa, pistachios and pumpkin seeds. Set aside.
- Add butter and condensed coconut milk to a saucepan. Stir over a low heat until melted and combined.
- Add hazelnut butter to the saucepan and continue stirring over low heat until melted and combined.
- Add wet ingredients to the bowl with the dry mix. Stir until combined and press into a slice pan that has been lined with baking paper. Refrigerate for 1 hr.
- Melt Vego bar in a microwave in 20 second increments.
- Spread melted Vego over the slice and return it to the refrigerator. Let set for 1 hr before slicing and serving.