Hazelnut caramel slice recipe
125g vegan butter or coconut oil
1 tbsp golden syrup
160g Nature’s Charm Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
275g Leda Arrowroot Biscuits
90g flaked almonds
230g Sweet William Dark Chocolate Baking Buttons
- Crush biscuits using a rolling pin or food processor.
- Put butter, syrup & condensed milk in a pot on low heat until everything has melted while stirring continuously.
- Mix almonds & biscuit crumbs together in a large bowl. Add the melted butter mixture & stir together.
- Press evenly into a medium baking dish then set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a small pot & stir in hazelnuts.
- Pour the chocolate on top of the slice base.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hrs and leave out for 10 mins before cutting.