Chocolate pudding with whipped cream & caramel sauce
Recipe by Michelle Stella | Serves 3
7 tbsp sugar
7 tbsp water
120ml coconut milk
¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Place all pudding ingredients (except the cream) into a food processor & blend until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into glasses or serving bowls & chill for 3 hrs.
- When ready to serve, start making caramel sauce. Place sugar & water in a saucepan. Dissolve sugar & let bubble for 2 mins.
- Add coconut milk & stir until mixed thoroughly. Turn down the heat & simmer for 10 mins or until thickened.
- Remove from heat & mix in the vanilla extract.
- Take glasses or bowls out of the fridge & top with lots of whipped cream & caramel sauce. Optional: Decorate with chocolate shavings or crushed peanuts!