Choc Cookie & Marshmallow Slice recipe
This recipe should make 12 serves but once you take a bite you'll want to eat the whole thing in one sitting!
Ingredients2 packets of Leda Gojo’s cookies
1 packet Dandies marshmallows
2 tbsp Bio Buttery
- Pulse cookies in food processor until ground.
- Place marshmallows and butter in a bowl and melt in microwave for 90 seconds.
- Quickly mix ground cookies, marshmallows and butter while it is still hot.
- Line a baking dish with baking paper and empty mix into it. Flatten the mix with your hands.
- Cool in fridge for 10 minutes, then remove from baking dish and cut into 12 slices.