Recipe by @likeavegan
400g can Nature’s Charm Coconut Whipping Cream
2/3 cup seed tapioca/sago
320g can Nature’s Charm Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
1 cup soy milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp banana extract
Pinch of salt
1 banana, sliced
Squeeze of lemon juice
1/3 cup Nature’s Charm Coconut Caramel Sauce
- Refrigerate whipping cream overnight.
- Bring water to the boil in a large pan and add tapioca. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 mins, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- Once tapioca is almost clear, remove from heat and strain. Rinse well with cold water and add to a large bowl.
- Rinse pan and add condensed milk, soy milk, vanilla extract, banana extract and salt.
- Whisk over a medium-high heat until boiling, then reduce to a simmer for a further 5 mins.
- Pour mixture into the bowl with the tapioca and mix well.
- Spoon into 4 glasses and allow to set in fridge for 2 hrs.
- Once set, slice up banana and coat with lemon juice to prevent browning. Add a layer of banana slices to the top of each tapioca pudding (leave some aside for decoration).
- Use a mixer to whip cream until light and fluffy. Pipe into the glasses. Drizzle on caramel sauce and decorate with banana slices.