A real treat served both hot or cold, the No Moo Classic has a mild blue or Stilton cheese flavour. It can be grated or sliced and has a consistency of a semi-soft cheese, like a Gouda style cheese, while being tenderly creamy. No Moo Classic is perfect in salads, pasta, pizza and more, and blends perfectly with your favourite recipes.
All orders containing cold products must include a cold pack to keep them cool in transit. The Cold Pack costs $5.00 and will be automatically added to your order when you add a cold product to your shopping cart. There is no limit to how many products you can fit in a Cold Pack. Frozen products will defrost in transit, we do not recommend re-freezing. The Cold Pack can be kept for your own use or if you return it to the Cruelty Free Shop in Glebe NSW you will receive a full refund. Refrigerated products can only be sent to areas serviced by Fastway overnight couriers from Sydney; they cannot be sent by post. The areas serviced include:
If you are unsure whether your area is serviced please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We cannot ship refrigerated products to any parts of WA, NT or Tasmania however we can send all our non-cold products anywhere in Austalia with Austalia Post.
Nutritional Information: Typical analysis per 100g:
Energy: 1240 kJ / 297 kcal
Protein: 4.5 g
Carbohydrates: 27 g
Total Fat: 19 g
Recipe suggestion: Vegan Broccoli & Cheese Quiche
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6.
- Make pastry by sieving the flour into a mixing bowl then rubbing in the vegan margarine and salt.
- Add the water gradually, bringing the dough together with a wooden spoon. Press it down in the bowl with your fist so all the flour is encorporated.
- Flour a rolling pin and your worktop and roll out the pastry into a large thin round.
- Grease a 10 inch pop-bottom flan dish and lay the pastry into it.
- Press it gently round the edge and sides then trim off any excess dough.
- Blind bake the pastry case for around 5 minutes in the oven, so it won't go soggy when the filling is added. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, steam or boil the broccoli for just a few minutes, so it retains a nice crunch.
- Fry onions and garlic in the oil for 5 minutes, until soft.
- To assemble the quiche, arrange the broccoli, onion and garlic in the pastry case, spoon in the tofu/vegg mix over the top and mix it in well. Sprinkle on the grated Vegusto Classic cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. Top with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the quiche for around 45 minutes, until it is cooked and the filling has set. Test this by inserting a knife into the centre. Cook for longer if required.
- Serve hot or cold, delicious with salad.
Credit: recipe and picture from Viva!
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Jun 2014
This is a fantastic vegan cheese! It's the closest to real cheese I've come across, but without the need for a nasty dairy industry. It works well on sandwiches or grated on top of spaghetti. I haven't tried to melt it yet.
Posted by Unknown on 30th Apr 2014
This cheese didn't melt like a motzarella cheese for pizza, but easily able to grate and had a blue vein cheese aroma. Perfect for use in place of a grated cheese. Very flavorsome.
Posted by Jill on 8th Dec 2013
This is the best vegan cheese I have tasted. I need to ration myself to two slices at a time.